December 5, 2012

Carly Rose - Rolling in the Deep

And yes, Carly Rose is still in the running! I should end it with "American's Next Top Model" but I... well I kind of just did. I can't say her last name, and I just think of her as the other Carly Rae Jepson girl. Just, this Carly is younger (she's 13 and the Call Me Maybe girl is actually 26!) and much much more talented (vocally). Here's her latest performance on the X Factor. Her version is definitely unique and shows her range and control of her vocals. I agree with Simon that this wasn't her best performance, but her best beats everyone else's best on the show. She got me from day one when she performed "Feelin' Good" and has not disappointed met yet.  Go Carly!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...