March 13, 2013

Baccali's Cafe & Rotisserie

Before I venture off, I had to test my brother's camera because I'll be using it due to the film option, which I don't have with mine. It works alright with some post production!

245 W Valley Blvd Alhambra, CA 91801 between Garfield and Atlantic. There is a private parking lot, but it gets crowded during dinner time. The security guard there likes to stand around and play with his phone.
I dislike options, or too many options. The menu ranged from Chinese dishes to Malaysian to American. If your friends can't decide what to eat, and don't want to spend too much money, Baccali's is a good option.
I think this is House Chow Mein. I don't know my noodles. I am so used to Panda Express chow mein so I compare everything to that. Delicious either way. 

No one actually eats the entire dish right? We share!

Thanks to Peter (who never reads this blog) for introducing me to this dish: Indonesia Fried Rice. You get the fried rice with a fried egg, Asian crackers, and beef and chicken kebabs with sauce on the side. $8.99!

Free refills on most drinks, like thai iced tea for $2.75

Not Asian looking at all, except the people.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...