August 3, 2011

Marilyn Mini Shoot

Thank you Marilyn for being such a great model. I know I was horrible! "Uh, Marilyn can you stand up there? Wait, nevermind. Let's go there. Yeah, stand on that rock!" But I have to say, they didn't turn out that bad! This was my first "shoot" and when I mean "shoot" I mean, I planned it with her, and it was not an "event" thing. A majority of my photographs are more photojournalist; I observe and shoot. Here, I had control.

Oh! And this was shot with a 35mm 1.4L, yeah I put L! No, it wasn't mine. I rented it to see if I'd ever want to buy it when I become filthy rich.

Below, I'll caption each image with some things I said during the shoot.

Hello.
"You're doing great, Marilyn!"

Is this okay?
"Where are you looking? Stay there, it looks good though!" side now: that black dot next to her head really bugs me. need to take that out!
Balance
"Can you step up on this and walk towards me? Don't fall!"
My favorite!
"Step away from the playground. Crap there's a shadow on your face. Can you move to the right?"

Go with the trees
"Where's George!?"
She's not naked!
"You look naked." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...