January 31, 2013

2013 Oscar Nominees for Short Film - Animated

This animation (Paperman) is getting a lot of attention on my Facebook newsfeed. Even though I already knew what the ending would be, I couldn't help but smile and keep watching it until the end. Then I noticed this was an Oscar nominee for best animated short film, which led to me watching the rest of the nominees, either trailer of full short (or whatever was available). I have no idea how the academy picks their nominees. But here are the nominees for best animated short film:


Fresh Guacamole - PES
Head over Heels -  Timothy Reckart and Fodhla Cronin O'Reilly
Paperman - John Kahrs
Maggie Simpson in "The Longest Daycare" - David Silverman
Adam and Dog - Minkyu Lee






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...