September 9, 2011

Gym Class Heroes: Stereo Hearts ft. Adam Levine


I'm getting sick of a lot of songs on the radio (I'll make a list soon enough) and when this song came on, I didn't want it to end! I know I'm liking it now because it's fresh, but what's not to love when Adam Levine is involved? 

Travis McCoy and his band Gym Class Heroes are back with a new hit since Cupid’s Chokehold (if you remember, his ex Katy Perry before she kissed a girl) starred in the music video. She’s still present in this song also when he raps “Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping track / It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks” Awww.

This time around, the track features Maroon 5’s frontman Adam Levine and a better sing-along chorus that makes more sense than “not much of a girlfriend, I never seem to get a lot.” Am I being biased here? Yes! I would choose Adam Levine’s voice over Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump any day. But even the less obsessed will fall in love with this song on the first listen and seriously go searching for someone and force them to serenade this to you. It really brings to life the classic love scene in “Say Anything” that has forever made it more impossible for the average man to find a mate. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, look it up! Perhaps watch it on mute and play this song instead!


Gym Class Heroes: Stereo Hearts ft. Adam Levine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...