August 4, 2011

And here's to you, Mrs. Betty Ho

Betty, this is for you. I was going to type a crap load of crap here, but I realized the photos will speak for themselves. You already know you're the shiz, so I won't state the obvious. Thank you for being a fab fab co worker, model, friend, and seriously biggest fan of my photography. Thank you for inspiring me in so many ways. And please update your blog (you guys should check it out, she's a terrific writer), even at your new job!  I hope you enjoy them, sweetie pooh!

Work shoes
Next time, you will be wearing THE SHOE

Look at me now
Thank you for doing ridiculous things for you!

About to close
This car really inspired you!

About to close
Who would ever do this!?

Woops!
Yup, she's in the trunk of her own car.

Parking
The first posed photograph.

Apparel
SWAG

betty2
Money is not interested in women!

Betty is evil
Oh hello my little friend (say this in a creepy voice).

Betty
She's always so calm and collected.

Wristwatchme
Wrist watch me.

She turned around
All natural, baby!

Trying to be normal
I'm trying to be normal (go Betty!)

Layers
Recognize that?

Duo shot!
It's Betty's eye, I swear!

And here's music for you all: Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...